Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Black And White

It is not completely done but I wanted to post some pics of the guest bath I have been working on all by myself! To think that a short time ago I had a complete disaster in this room! Now it is so crisp and fresh. Here is a view of the vanity area. The paint color is a little off in these photos. Think more creamy butter. I found this picture at Hobby Lobby. I love the monogram! It matches the towel hook by the sink!
Here is the tub area. I am not a big fan of traditional towel bars so I used this pegboard instead.
This rug was a bargain buy and I love it. It isn't a bath rug at all but it was the perfect size for this space.
In this picture you get a better idea of the wall color. I sewed the vanity skirt and attached it to hide the area I store a dehumidifier in.
The one thing I haven't been able to find yet is a mirror for above the sink! Still looking.
Now I have a bath I really enjoy walking into. A few more touches and it will be even better!

1 comment:

Rine Family said...

good job Diana!!! I'm thinking about making my bath red??? but not sure.. hate the tile that is in there.. wish I was brave enough to destroy the whole thing and start over.. but we only have one bath :^(